YOUR VOTE: Nebraska
Join the 163,782 people who've taken action on Countable this week
by Countable | 3.19.18
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
1. KNOW THE DATES
- Primary Election: Nebraska's primary election is on May 15, 2018.
- General Election: The general election is on November 6, 2018.
2. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Registration Status: Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Voting Requirements: Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Nebraska.
- Primary Registration Deadline: The registration cutoff for the primary election is April 30, 2018.
- General Registration Deadline: The registration cutoff for the general election is October 19, 2018.
3. FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE
- Polling Location: School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Absentee Ballot: Out of town, or serving abroad? Here's how to get an absentee ballot.
4. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
- Voter ID Laws: Nebraska only requires identification from first-time voters, who registered by mail.
- Accepted Credentials: Nebraska does not supply a list of accepted credentials. Contact your local polling place.
- Don't have valid ID?: Once you have registered to vote, no further voter ID is required to vote in Nebraska except for some first time voters.
5. BALLOT MEASURES FOR YOUR APPROVAL
- Ballot Measure #1: Initiative 427 — Requires the state government to expand Medicaid under the ACA by making persons under 65 years old whose incomes are at or below 138 percent of the federal poverty line eligible to enroll in Medicaid
6. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH?
- Phone Number: The Nebraska Elections Division can be reached at (888) 727-0007.
- Email Address: Its email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. NEED TO REGISTER?
- Or maybe you just want election reminders? Click below to get started and, thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered.
Powered by TurboVote: register to vote, request absentee ballots, and getelection reminders
President Trump & Congressional Leaders Reach Deal Raising the Debt Limit & Budget CapsPresident Donald Trump took to Twitter on Monday to announce that his administration reached an agreement with Democratic and
by Countable | 7.22.19
The DC: Bipartisan budget deal, and... 💰 Should El Chapo's assets fund the border wall?Welcome to Tuesday, July 23rd, solids and liquids...President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Monday to announce that his
by Countable | 7.23.19
Cartel Boss ‘El Chapo’ Sentenced to Life in ‘Supermax’ Prison - Should His Seized Assets Fund the Border Wall?Last week, a federal judge sentenced Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, the 62 year old boss of the Sinaloa drug cartel, to a prison
by Countable | 7.22.19