1. If we REALLY wanted to end undocumented immigration, we would start locking up the people who hire them. The demand for undocumented labor would swiftly end.Nobody talks about it but there’s a giant “help wanted” sign at our border and it’s not coming down.
2.The majority of undocumented immigrants are people who overstay their visas, not border crossers.
3. Undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than US born citizens. LEGAL immigrants commit fewer crimes than US born citizens.
4. Undocumented immigrants pay state, local and sales taxes. They paid over 11 billion in 2016.
5. Ronald Reagan supported amnesty (his word) and argued that open borders allowed them to return home when they were done working. He passed a sweeping immigration bill in 1986 that supported a more lenient stance for asylum seekers.
6.No National Democratic politician have called for any legislation or policies that would eve lead to “open borders. This is important. Any politician or media figure that says differently is lying to you.
7. They are never going to build a wall across thousands of miles of desert, rivers and forests, private and commercial property while forcing Americans to give up their land under imminent domain law....why are Trump supporters arguing for big government to seize private American property?!
8. The wall won’t stop illegal immigration.
9. America has crumbling roads, bridges, a deliberately underfunded public school system, neglected infrastructure and and underfunded VA. All of these things are more important than a wall.
10.Trump promised that MEXICO was going to pay for the wall. He promised to MAGA many times, now he’s keeping the government shut down demanding that WE pay for his broken promise.
11. The majority of Americans oppose the wall. They know it’s expensive, bigoted, stupid and that it won’t work. The majority of Americans don’t hate America.
12.Undocumented immigration has dropped to a 12-year low. There is no “crisis”, you have been lied to.
13. Trump did not pay federal taxes for years and committed tax fraud to avoid paying the same taxes you paid, which he now seeks to misuse on his wall.