Gerrymandering must end to stop the abuse of power over our elections. The manipulation of this practice is well known, yet ignored. That must change. Accurate elections are mandatory for our democracy. Demand Congress End gerrymandering and Citizens United. Every vote must count & the Electoral College must vote with votes received. If one candidate gets 60% of the votes; the other 40%, then that’s the percentage of the electoral votes for their state. End winner take all. That’s not enough in this day of computerized voting.