We need to repeal the sixteenth amendment for several reasons.
1. It is an irrefutable violation of inalienable rights and is naked usurpation.
2. The federal government was not established to have a direct relationship with and power over the people. It was supposed to generate revenue from tariffs and taxes on trade ( mostly external) and from apportioned taxes on the states. Income tax has enabled the federal government (and state governments) to undermine the constitution and trample our god given inalienable rights.
3. Government (particularly federal) creates problems, it doesn’t solve them. The more money we allow the government to take, the more mischief and crisis it creates.
4. The only legitimate way to end waste fraud and abuse is to take away the power to tax and accumulate debt. Government and the corrupted reprobates will never allow us to drain the swamp and end the waste fraud and abuse.
5. Most of what the federal government does is a violation of the constitution. The remaining duties of which it is constitutionally obligated ends in epic failure but we give it more money so it can fail again. We are suffering from legislative tyranny because of it.
6. Government would never survive as a legitimate business because it cannot exist unless allowed to profit from incompetence and failure.