The Americans big money is what keeps these conservatories open in these other countries. Without the American sportsmen traveling to these conservatories for big game hunting they will have to close down.
If you want to see something change it would have to be at these conservatories that have the sportsmen as guests at these resorts. They take them out on the conservatory to hunt. This was they can protect way more then they kill.
Just remember your limiting Americans freedoms even abroad. Thing about that for a minute...
Also your wasting time & money in this while we have have illegals flooding our southern border. While socialists are trying to take over our government & tax is 75% then if we have a certain amount of money in the bank they’ll help themselves to another 10% so a total of 85%. Do you want the government taking your money & spending it for you?
We have homeless people all over the country & instead of even giving them a place to live we’re setting up a nice place to live for illegals. How about we set up a place for our citizens to live?