Please do not endorse the sham “nuclear agreement” the Obama administration has just “successfully” brokered with Iran.
PLEASE make it WELL KNOWN to all in Congress, of the following “personal connection” between John Kerry and Javad Zarif, his Iranian counterpart that may have “tainted” those negotiations.
(1) John Kerry has a daughter named Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry.
(2) Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry was married in 2009 to an American-Iranian named Dr. Brian Nahed.
(3) Dr. Brian Nahed was formerly named Dr. Behrooz Vala Nahid.
(4) Dr. Behrooz Vala Nahid is the son Nooshin and Reza Vala Nahid of Los Angeles.
(5) The best man at that wedding was the son of a man named Javad Zarif.
(6) Javad Zarif (the father of the weddings best man) is the current Iranian minister of foreign affairs.
(7) Javad Zarif has held various significant diplomatic and cabinet posts in Iran since the 1990s.
(8) Javad Zarif was John Kerry’s chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations.
Even though I have no personal knowledge of those negotiations or that agreement, I am alarmed and concerned that there may have been some compromise made due to this personal connection between the American and Iranian negotiators.
Please provide to me some absolute assurance and evidence that the best interests of America are not and will not be compromised by that agreement.