1) It would require secret ballot elections to determine union representation;
2) It would create union re-certification elections when half the originally unionized employees have turned over;
3) It would mandate opt-in rather than opt-out systems for subsidizing unions’ political operations, dubbed paycheck protection;
4) It would permit employees not to provide personal information (such as phone numbers and email addresses) to union organizers;
5) It would provide protection from union coercion (including fines) blocking de-certification of an existing union;
6) It would require "secret ballot strike votes"; and
7) It would criminalize union threats and violence.