What is House Bill H.R. 533?
Cost of House Bill H.R. 533
In-Depth: In 2014, an identical version of this bill passed the House of Representatives by voice vote, but failed to receive a vote in the Senate after being placed on the Senate calendar.
- Sponsoring Senator James Lankford (R-OK) Press Release
- CBO Cost Estimate
- Wikipedia (Previous Bill Version)
- Tulsa World (Previous Bill Version)
Summary by Eric Revell
(Photo Credit: miamiohoars.wordpress.com)
To revoke the charter of incorporation of the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma at the request of that tribe, and for other purposes.
- EnactedJuly 6th, 2015The President signed this bill into law
- The senate Passed June 24th, 2015Passed by Voice Vote
Committee on Indian Affairs
- senate Committees
- The house Passed June 1st, 2015Passed by Voice Vote
Indigenous Peoples of the United StatesCommittee on Natural ResourcesIntroducedJanuary 26th, 2015
- house Committees