This bill deals with checking to see whether newly proposed orders or regulations from a number of different financial regulation entities are duplicative and/or outdated. If these regulatory entities find that a rule is not up to date or overlaps with another rule that entity is to submit a report to Congress making recommendations for repealing or amending any conflicting, inconsistent, duplicative, or outdated laws or regulations within 60 days of a proposed rulemaking. The affected regulating entities are: the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
- Not enactedThe President has not signed this bill
- The senate has not voted
- The house has not voted
Committee on AgricultureGeneral Farm Commodities and Risk ManagementCommittee on Financial ServicesIntroducedApril 10th, 2014
- house Committees
What is House Bill H.R. 4466?
Cost of House Bill H.R. 4466
- H.R. 4200, the "SBIC Advisers Relief Act of 2014"
- H.R. 4521, the "Community Institution Mortgage Relief Act"
- H.R. 4554, the "Restricted Securities Relief Act of 2014"
- H.R. 4568, the "Small Business Freedom to Grow Act of 2014"
- H.R. 4569, the "Disclosure Modernization and Simplification Act of 2014"
- H.R. 4570, the "Private Placement Improvement Act of 2014"
- H.R. 4571, to direct the Securities and Exchange Commission to revise its rules so as to increase the threshold amount for requiring issuers to provide certain disclosures relating to compensatory benefit plans
- H.R. 4565, the "Startup Capital Modernization Act of 2014"
- H.R. 4564, the "Equity Crowdfunding Improvement Act of 2014"
- H.R. 2629, the "Fostering Innovation Act of 2013"
- H.R. 1779, the "Preserving Access to Manufactured Housing Act of 2013"
- H.R. 2673, the "Portfolio Lending and Mortgage Access Act"
- H.R. 3211, the "Mortgage Choice Act of 2013