How to Create Your Own COVID-19 Resource Hub
Click the link below to get started.
by Covid-19 Health Resource Center | 4.16.20
There is no questioning the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic. While we can't provide a vaccine for the illness, we can help offer a cure for the intense confusion and misinformation surrounding the outbreak.
Countable’s Action Center platform lets you build your own COVID-19 Resource Hub to share your thoughts and inform your community. It's your own personal portal for curating, creating, and delivering content to your community—in a way that facilitates easy, meaningful civic action.
Below, you’ll find a simple, step-by-step guide for putting together your Resource Hub.
Prefer a walk-through? Countable CEO Bart Myers has you covered:
2) Choose a name for your Action Center and customize your URL. You’ll be redirected to your new Action Center as soon as you’ve completed the process.
3) Select the “Manage” button.
4) You’ll be taken to the Settings Page of your Action Center. Here, you’ll be able to customize - and personalize - your Resource Hub.
Include your own branding elements. Add contextual copy. Let your community know what information they can find on your Resource Hub.
Hit “Save” and you’re ready to start populating your hub with material.
5) Ready to create your first post in our easy-to-use editor? Just click “CREATE POST”.
Give it a Title and, if you’d like, a Call To Action (CTA). Use the CTA to ask a question (“Are you making your own mask?”), urge readers to share your content, contact their reps, or sign a petition.
Next, you’ll choose a CTA button:
6) Now it’s time to Write Your Story. And you can write it any way you like: include images, videos, bullet-points, embeddable content.
Not sure what to write? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered...
7) Curate your newsfeed by reposting content from across the Countable site. Feature any - or all - of the stories that highlight the info your community needs to know.
8) Share your COVID-19 Resource Hub with friends and family, and help your community stay informed.
Good luck with your Resource Hub. We can’t wait to see it.
-The Countable Team
Coronavirus Has Killed More Than 100,000 Americans - Here's What That MeansToday, the U.S. reached the tragic milestone of 100,000 deaths from COVID-19.The number of victims is so staggeringly large, it
by Covid-19 Health Resource Center | 5.27.20
Meat Is a $103B-a-Year Industry — How Will COVID-19 Affect These Numbers?According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), about 527,000 people were employed by the animal slaughtering and
by Covid-19 Health Resource Center | 5.13.20
See How Much ‘Paycheck Protection Program’ Funding Has Gone to Small Businesses in Your StateThis content leverages data from USAFacts, a non-profit that visualizes governmental data. You can learn more on
by Covid-19 Health Resource Center | 5.12.20