YOUR VOTE: Wisconsin
Join the 178,368 people who've taken action on Countable this week
by Countable | 3.19.18
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
1. KNOW THE DATES
- Primary Election: Wisconsin's primary election is on August 14, 2018.
- General Election: The general election is on November 6, 2018.
2. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Registration Status: Not sure you're registered? This handy widget will tell you whether you're on the voter rolls.
- Voting Requirements: Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Wisconsin.
- Primary Registration Deadline: The registration cutoff for the Primary Election is postmarked by July 25, 2018 and in-person by August 10.
- General Registration Deadline: The registration cutoff for the General Election is postmarked by October 17, 2018 and in-person by November 2. Wisconsin also allows Election Day registration on November 6, 2018.
3. FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE
- Polling Location: School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Absentee Ballot: Out of town, or serving abroad? Here's how to get an absentee ballot.
4. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
- Voter ID Law: Wisconsin requires a photo ID to vote.
- Accepted Credentials: Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Voter ID helpline: 414-882-8622; 608-729-7720
- Learn more about voter ID from VoteRiders: Visit Wisconsin Voter ID FAQs
5. CANDIDATES ON YOUR BALLOT
- Democratic Primary: Check out this Ballotpedia entry for a comprehensive overview of the Democratic primaries, who's on your ballot, and what each candidate stands for.
- Republican Primary: Check out this Ballotpedia entry for a comprehensive overview of the Republican primaries, who's on your ballot, and what each candidate stands for.
6. BALLOT MEASURES
April 3, 2018
- Ballot Measure #1: Question1 — Eliminate the position of state treasurer
7. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
- Phone Number: The Wisconsin Official Election Center can be reached at (608) 266-8005.
- Email Address: Its email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. NEED TO REGISTER?
- Or maybe you just want election reminders? Click below to get started and, thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered.
Powered by TurboVote: register to vote, request absentee ballots, and get election reminders
Do You Support Expanding Short-Term Non-Obamacare Plans?What’s the story? A federal judge has upheld the Trump administration’s plans to expand the sale of short-term health insurance
by Countable | 7.19.19
Senate to Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation Bill Next Week - Tell Your Senators How to VoteAfter an attempt by to pass a permanent extension of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund unanimously was stymied on Wednesday,
by Countable | 7.18.19
The DC: Politicians respond to 'Send her back!' chant, and... Do you support sending 2,100 more troops to the border?Welcome to Friday, July 19, cleaners and clutterersAfter President Donald Trump attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) at his rally
by Countable | 7.19.19