YOUR VOTE: Alaska
Join the 163,452 people who've taken action on Countable this week
by Countable | 3.16.18
It's election season! Are you ready? With just a few clicks, we'll walk through voter registration, key election dates, and all the documents you'll need. Best of all, you can share this info with your friends and neighbors. Make sure that your vote counts!
1. KNOW THE DATES
- Primary Election: The primary election is on August 21, 2018.
- General Election: The general election is on November 6, 2018.
2. REGISTER TO VOTE
- Registration Status: Not sure you're registered? This handy site let's you check your status,and explains how to register online, in person, or using a downloadable mail-in form.
- Voting Requirements: Here are the requirements to register as a voter in Alaska.
- Primary Registration Deadline: The registration cutoff for the primary election is July 22, 2018.
- General Registration Deadline: The registration cutoff for the general election is October 10, 2018.
3. FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE
- Polling Location: School, firehouse or community center, this simple form will tell you where to go to cast your ballot.
- Absentee Ballot: Out of town, or serving abroad? Here's how to get an absentee ballot.
4. WHAT TO TAKE TO THE POLLS
- Accepted Credentials: Here is the list of accepted credentials.
- Voter ID helpline: Call 844-338-8743
- Learn more about voter ID from VoteRiders: Visit Alaska Voter ID FAQs
5. HAVING TROUBLE? GET IN TOUCH
- Phone Number: The Director of the Alaska Division of Elections can be reached at Phone: (907) 465-4611.
- Email Address: Its email is email@example.com.
6. NEED TO REGISTER?
- Or maybe you just want election reminders? Click below to get started and, thanks to TurboVote, we've got you covered.
Powered by TurboVote: register to vote, request absentee ballots, and getelection reminders
President Trump & Congressional Leaders Reach Deal Raising the Debt Limit & Budget CapsPresident Donald Trump took to Twitter on Monday to announce that his administration reached an agreement with Democratic and
by Countable | 7.22.19
The DC: Bipartisan budget deal, and... 💰 Should El Chapo's assets fund the border wall?Welcome to Tuesday, July 23rd, solids and liquids...President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Monday to announce that his
by Countable | 7.23.19
Cartel Boss ‘El Chapo’ Sentenced to Life in ‘Supermax’ Prison - Should His Seized Assets Fund the Border Wall?Last week, a federal judge sentenced Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, the 62 year old boss of the Sinaloa drug cartel, to a prison
by Countable | 7.22.19