What's Next for the Mueller Report in Congress?
How do you feel about upcoming Mueller-related hearings?
by Countable | 4.18.19
Yesterday’s release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report and the commentary that followed isn’t the end of the special counsel saga.
A select group of lawmakers will be able to view the report with fewer redactions than the public version (but without grand jury information) next week while Congress as a whole is still on the second week of its recess for Easter and Passover. The VIPs include the following lawmakers (plus one designated staffer per member):
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) Judiciary Committee Chair
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) Judiciary Committee Ranking Member
- Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) Judiciary Committee Chair
- Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA) Judiciary Committee Ranking Member
- Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) Intelligence Committee Chair
- Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) Intelligence Committee Ranking Member
- Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) Intelligence Committee Chair
- Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) Intelligence Committee Ranking Member
But that’s not all, as Attorney General William Barr has agreed to testify before the House and Senate Judiciary Committees about the Mueller report on May 1 & 2. And Special Counsel Robert Mueller himself has been invited to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on a date to be determined that's before May 23rd.
— Eric Revell
(Photo Credit: iStock.com / sborisov)
Key Quotes From the November Democratic DebateTen Democratic presidential candidates took the stage in Atlanta Wednesday night, hours after an explosive impeachment hearing
by Countable | 11.20.19
Justice Dept. Inspector General to Testify on Alleged Surveillance Abuses Against Trump Campaign in 2016UPDATED - 11/21/19: Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) announced Thursday that Inspector General Michael
by Countable | 11.21.19
The DC: Sondland testifies there was a quid pro quo, and... 🗳️ How do you feel about the 2020 Democratic candidates?Welcome to Thursday, November 21st, prime and odd numbers...When it Ukraines, it pours.Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland
by Countable | 11.21.19