What Kind of Content Do You Want to See on Countable?
How do you feel about the content included on Countable?
by Countable | 3.6.19
Greetings Countable commenters, critics, and Take Actioners...
Like Congress, we at Countable work for you. Unlike Congress, we want to get better and more efficient at our job.
We’ll be querying you about a number of ways we can improve Countable over the next few weeks, but this afternoon, we’re focusing on Content.
- We mainly cover Congressional bills and national news. Sometimes we’ll consider a state law that could be enacted on a national level.
- We round up all the news you need to know to argue cogently in the a.m. in the Daily Countable.
- We feature your comments in the DC and on the site, and we also round up your thoughts in our series Your Turn, Your Voices.
- We’ve also, of late, started doing more videos like this one:
- Our USAFacts pieces usually include a plethora of visuals, like our recent one about the Green New Deal:
- Countable’s main feed also includes content from partners like Pro Publica, Kaiser Health News, the High Times, and Axios.
- Each of the above also have their own Action Center—a one-stop shop for the kind of news that matters most to you: animal rights, cross-partisanship, GLAAD, The Daily Signal, the Environmental Defense Fund…
What kind of content do you want to see on the site?
What’s missing? What Action Centers do you want added? Do you want more of less of any type of content?
- Breaking news
- State news
- Local news
- Entertainment news
- More videos
- More polls and surveys
- More graphs, charts, and visual content
- More content from you, Countable users
- Audio content (including audio versions of articles)
Talk to us
Countable isn’t meant to be read, it’s meant to be used. A way of getting you in touch with your lawmakers so can let them know how to vote on current bills or what legislation they should introduce.
Share your thoughts by commenting below, or reach out via email.
Thanks for helping us improve your Countable experience.
The DC: 🗣 Politicians respond to Trump's 'go back' tweets, and... Should migrants apply for asylum in the first country they enter?Welcome to Tuesday, July 16, lactose tolerant and intolerant...Politicians from across the political spectrum are responding to
by Countable | 7.16.19
What They're Saying: Trump's 'Go Back' Where You Came From TweetsWhat's the story? President Donald Trump on Sunday tweeted that "‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen" should “go back and help
by Countable | 7.15.19
Trump Seeks to End Asylum Protections for Most Central American Migrants – Do You Support the Move?What’s the story? The Trump administration on Monday announced it is moving to end asylum protections for most Central American
by Countable | 7.15.19