by Countable | 12.18.17
Greetings, Folks. There's really no bigger thing right now than…
One Big Thing: Taxes, Taxes, Taxes
Congressional Republicans are on the verge of passing historic changes to America's tax system. Two things you gotta do:
- Educate Yourself: Here's our summary of the final tax bill — yes, the actual bill! — that the House of Representatives will vote on tomorrow, with the Senate following shortly thereafter.
- Take Action: Love it or leave it, here's the best way to make sure your Reps know exactly what you want them to do.
Your Gov at a Glance 👀
The White House: President Trump in DC
- The president delivers remarks regarding the Administration’s National Security Strategy, at the Ronald Reagan building in DC.
- Returns to the White House, meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
The House of Representatives: In Session
- Voting on a bill to call for public-private partnerships to expand K-12 computer science education.
- Voting on a bill to establish and maintain a family caregiving strategy.
Voting on five other bills.
The Senate: In Session
Keep in touch, Countable folk. I'm anxious for your ideas and suggestions.
— Andrea Seabrook, Managing Editor
Talk to Andrea via email, andrea [at] countable.us, or on twitter, @RadioBabe. And don’t forget to keep in touch @Countable.