Everything Trump says he knows "more about than anybody"
Join the 65,918 people who've taken action on Countable this week
by Axios | 1.5.19
President Trump this week revealed yet another subject matter in which he claims to have expertise: drones and drone technology.
The big picture: President Trump says he's an expert on a lot of things, including ISIS, taxes, technology, nuclear arms and even Sen. Cory Booker.
- Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
- TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
- ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
- Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
- Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
- Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
- Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
- The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
- Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
- The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
- Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
- Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
- Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
- Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
- Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
- Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
- Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
- Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
- Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
- The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
- Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
- Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
- Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)
Federal Court Temporarily Halts 'Remain in Mexico' Program - Do You Support the Policy?The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a lower court's earlier injunction on Friday, temporarily stopping the Trump
by Axios | 2.28.20
Coronavirus Updates: South Korea Case Count Tops 2,000Confirmed cases of COVID-19As of Feb. 27, 10:30 am ESTData: The Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins, the
by Axios | 2.27.20
Trump Says Coronavirus Outbreak Not 'Inevitable' Despite Warnings From CDCPresident Trump announced at a press briefing Wednesday evening that he'll be putting Vice President Mike Pence in charge of
by Axios | 2.26.20