Video Community Guidelines
Speak your mind, but be respectful. We’re strong advocates of free speech, but do not tolerate hate speech. We refuse to support any content that attacks, slanders, or promotes hatred against people or groups based on race/ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- No Predatory Messages. This includes attempts at intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, stalking, threats, or inciting violence.
- Keep it clean Sexually explicit, gory, pornographic, needlessly violent, or upsetting content has no place on Countable’s platforms. We know as well as anyone else that emotionally powerful imagery can get a reaction, but if you’re posting to be shocking or inflammatory, you’re crossing the line.
- Keep it legal. We want you to share your ideas and beliefs. We don’t want you sharing things that violate intellectual property rights — that includes copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights.
- Don’t be spammy. Spamming can be anything from rapid-fire video posts, scams, using scripts or bots, and anything else that someone might consider spammy.
- Be yourself. Users that attempt to portray others in a manner that does, or aims to be misleading, confusing, or deceitful can be permanently suspended.
Your video submission may be flagged if it contains offensive material. If one of your submissions is flagged for violating our guidelines, depending on the severity of the offence, you will receive a warning. Violate them again and we’ll permanently suspend your account.
We also reserve the right to periodically review submissions for filtration of content. If you feel you’ve been wrongly warned, suspended, or banned from Countable for your activity, or have a general question/comment about the community guidelines, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org