Mobile devices are powerful tools for advocacy nonprofits that are looking to enlist their supporters to take action. But most groups don’t have the time or money to invest in developing their own mobile platforms.
As a result, your nonprofit is likely missing a prime opportunity to leverage the power of mobile.
Countable takes away that barrier by offering your organization a free mobile platform that makes it easy to mobilize your supporters, find new potential advocates and donors, and communicate directly with lawmakers.
We empower your organization and your supporters with the tools to keep tabs on your elected officials and directly influence policy. Government is in YOUR pocket, for a change! Read detailed information about our product here.
Advocacy-oriented nonprofits are creating free profiles on us, featuring legislation they support or oppose. We've sent over one million messages to Congress in our first 6 months, received lots of great press, and are getting noticed by Congressional staff. We know our advocacy messages count for more because of our approach. We cover legislation in the House and Senate now; San Francisco and New York City begin in April; with a broader roll out following.
Advocacy systems shouldn’t be tedious for your supporters to use. They shouldn’t be expensive and complicated for your staff to maintain. Countable is a free, easy, and effective tool that you can trust. And because we’ve focused on engaging the average person, particularly through mobile, you’ll reach new audiences.
“Telling your senator how to vote is as easy as 'liking' a Facebook picture.”
- TechCrunch 2014
Set up your profile today! It’s free and only takes about 10 minutes. Then, find legislation your organization cares about, vote, and add an argument for or against each one. If you need help, see our 4-step slide show to get started:
How Will A Profile Help My Nonprofit?
- Your stand on legislation will be featured, influencing everyone on
- Your supporters will get more engaged by using our fun mobile-optimized web and apps for iPhone and Android.
- You will identify new supporters, and know which ones are most influential on your issues.
Check out how the US Student Association set up their page:
What Data Do I Get?
People who join Countable from your page or who vote from looking at your pro/con opinions are tracked in our system as having been “influenced” by you.
- We are building a dashboard where you can view who you’ve influenced. Want to give us ideas for this dashboard? Just fill out the form below!
- You know you’ve influenced them, now what? We’re working on cultivation and conversion processes and would love your input. Again - just fill out the form below to talk about this.
- Interested in integration with your existing database or CRM? Send us a message below.
What Are Countable's Values?
- Nonpartisan: not supporting or opposing a political party or candidate
- Unbiased: free from prejudice and favoritism
- Community: simple, fun, visual, viral = engaging users at all levels
- Transparent: provide clear sources for our summaries and the processes we use
- Accurate: all our content is sourced from congressional summaries and bill texts
Have Questions? Feedback?
Fill out this form or send us an email at nonprofits (at) countable.us